imc FAMOS II - Signal Analysis and Automation
Building on the user’s previously acquired skills, in this training session, the participant’s ability to create automated analyses is expanded. By means of the participant’s enhancement skills, it will be possible to automate complex routines.
Users who wish to create complex analyses with imc FAMOS.
Basic skills with imc FAMOS (e.g., imc FAMOS I).
- Consolidation of automation fundamentals
- use of the Sequence Editor
- working with text and text variables
- use of the File-Kit for handling measured data
- targeted isolation of events
- Working with the Project Management
- creating one’s own projects
- organized working with projects
- tips and tricks for project management
1 Day (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Next in training session sequence:
imc FAMOS III - User-defined Analysis Interfaces
Schedule: Currently scheduled sessions appear in our Training Calender.
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.